Camera kit for Uluru (Ayers Rock), Australia

MarkP

Hi Geoff,

My photos aren't for commercial use so I'm not too concerned - I really like my photos but I don't think anyone would buy them.

Mark

Hi Mark,

I've wondered about this occasionally.... and now seems like a good opportunity to enquire....do you have a flickr photostream?......and if so would you consider posting a link to it here?

I (for one) really enjoy your excellent Australian landscape photos and I'd like to be able to view more of them, and do so on an ongoing basis. I'm sure there are others who feel the same way.

• Like 2

Best of luck with the trip, Mark. I would definitely concur about the WATE and also consider both a polarizer and B+W Vario ND filter. You'll have great flexibility and most likely be able to keep the Vario on the WATE's filter adapter most of the time. Here are the compatible models, with step-up ring; I know, expensive but worth it IMHO :)

B+W 72mm XS-Pro Digital ND Vario MRC nano Filter 66-1075251 B&H

B+W 67-72mm Step-Up Ring 65-069436 B&H Photo Video

Leica 67mm Filter Holder/Adapter for 16-18-21mm f/4 Lens 14473

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Mark,

I've wondered about this occasionally.... and now seems like a good opportunity to enquire....do you have a flickr photostream?......and if so would you consider posting a link to it here?

I (for one) really enjoy your excellent Australian landscape photos and I'd like to be able to view more of them, and do so on an ongoing basis. I'm sure there are others who feel the same way.

....???

• Like 1

Sorry Dee but I missed your last post. I've been preoccupied with work, kids, and a recent death in the family.

Thanks for the compliment. No I don't have an active flickr photostream.

I'm currently editing the photos from Ulluru & Kata Juta and will start posting them soon.

Sorry Dee but I missed your last post. I've been preoccupied with work, kids, and a recent death in the family.

Thanks for the compliment. No I don't have an active flickr photostream.

I'm currently editing the photos from Ulluru & Kata Juta and will start posting them soon.

Thanks for answering Mark. I'm sorry to hear that you have had a death in the family, please accept my sympathy.

I certainly look forward with anticipation to the posting of your shots from your NT trip.

• Like 1