Who's On Flickr?!

edmond_terakopian

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Greetings All,

Thought it might be handy for everyone who's on Flickr to share their Flickr stream, so those interested can keep an eye on new pictures.

I for one use it constantly and it's the best way to show current work:

Flickr: edopix's Photostream

Who's next?!

Cheers,

Edmond :-)

IMO, the presentation is far superior. Flickr hasn't done anything to their format for years and even if you pay their annual shilling, you still get that crap layout.

It's quite early days for 500px, so far, but there are some really excellent photographers on there. And me.

IMO, the presentation is far superior. Flickr hasn't done anything to their format for years and even if you pay their annual shilling, you still get that crap layout.

It's quite early days for 500px, so far, but there are some really excellent photographers on there. And me.

Possibly, I will take a look

I love the groups functionality and the sheer quantity of pictures in Flickr.

I terms of top quality photos, nothing beats photo.net

Guest Holy Moly

When I restarted photography back in 2006, flickr was the only way to post pics for me as a newbie in digital showcases.

Up to now my counter shows the number of 156.000 visits/clicks. For me it's good to see others work when I'm searching a group of a particular interest, f.e. visited cities. My pics of Cracow, Istanbul or other places are easy to compare and I learn a lot from other people views compare to mine.

I dislike fluckr. Worst interface ever and I think it's for amateurs.

What's the point of showing Gazzillion pictures when only about Ten make or break a grand master?

I disagree - there is a lot of good work on there, admittedly often drowned by the gazillion of ordinary images you speak of, but to dismiss it outright would be a shame. Although the majority are amateurs, quite a number of professionals are on there too and I personally find it a good way to engage with people interested in my work. Regardless of amateur or pro, there is a lot of good photography.

Edmond

• Like 3