Collecting LEICA M9 sites

LUF Admin

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello,

Earlier this summer I spent a couple of weeks in the midcoast of Maine with my M9. It is a beautiful place, really inspiring...

Here is a selection of black and white images shot aboard a 1927 schooner: olad.

I also put together a book on blurb with more images from my trip. You can preview the entire book online at LIGHT, WIND & WATER | Photo book preview

Thanks for looking,

Gilles

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I wish I had a fraction of your skills...

Bruno

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my M9 (loving it)

Philip Davies Photographer, www.signsofafrica.com, Wildlife Photographer, 27 Years Experience Working in Africa, News and Documentary Cameraman,

Bit of a mixed bag on my site

M9

M7

D-lux4

Nikon D3

(If you put Leica in the search it will find pictures taken with Leica gear)

Thanks for looking and enjoy

Phil

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I'm new to the site, so I feel a bit cheeky posting a link to our site, but I will try and contribute to the forum where I can.

We are currently traveling around the world at the moment with a Leica M9, 50mm f2.8 and an Olympus Pen EP-1, 17mm & 100mm f2.8. Couldn't afford to buy two Leica's!

Would love to hear your thoughts as its our first trip away with the Leica.

notworkrelated.co.uk | david & helen | travel, photography, blog

Thanks.

David & Helen.

Hello guys,

I'm new to the site, so I feel a bit cheeky posting a link to our site, but I will try and contribute to the forum where I can.

We are currently traveling around the world at the moment with a Leica M9, 50mm f2.8 and an Olympus Pen EP-1, 17mm & 100mm f2.8. Couldn't afford to buy two Leica's!

Would love to hear your thoughts as its our first trip away with the Leica.

notworkrelated.co.uk | david & helen | travel, photography, blog

Thanks.

David & Helen.

Envy! Envy! Envy! Envy! :mad:

Apart from that, beautiful pics and very pleasant site graphic. Already added to my favourites. I hope that one day it'll give birth to a book.

All the best

Bruno

My blog shows M9 images taken in the Dolomites and other mountains worldwide: climbing, skiing, trekking, mountain activities...and more

Last gallery shows pictures from a kilimanjaro climb at the beginning of November 2010, a great job for my Leica at 5895 meters!

Ciao Francesco

Proguide, Images & travel - Photography and guided mountain activities in the Dolomites, Alta Badia, Corvara

• 2 weeks later...
My blog shows M9 images taken in the Dolomites and other mountains worldwide: climbing, skiing, trekking, mountain activities...and more

Last gallery shows pictures from a kilimanjaro climb at the beginning of November 2010, a great job for my Leica at 5895 meters!

Ciao Francesco

Proguide, Images & travel - Photography and guided mountain activities in the Dolomites, Alta Badia, Corvara

Belle davvero Francesco,

e complimenti per la scelta della macchina!

Bruno

*Really beautiful Francesco,

and congratulations for the camera choice!