Defeat & victory

roguewave

David, Martin, Virgil, Stuart, Pete, Ivan, Wilfredo & Amado, thanks for your words of encouragement. This was a wonderful moment for me. I had worked hard to gain the trust of theses women. They initially preferred my absence. Only through previewing images and providing prints & images on the web was I allowed more access and to be allowed much closer. This was the title game for the women and they put their all on the court. I think it's easy to see in their faces.

As Spring emerges and Summer dawns, a new Summer league & it's participants will again take to the courts. I encourage any and all of the Forum members to join me in providing coverage and images of this great series of battles on the Courts of Fourth Street. For those across the Pond, summer is the time to visit Gotham and you will not witness a battle royal of titians, as in centuries ago, with nothing but themselves & comrades as you will in this cage. What a fine enterprise to consider for a Global Leica outing. For folks closer to home, I hope I can enlist some of you to take your chances on the court. All the best, Ben