Act of Considerate Giving

semrich

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Reading some of the comments about the difficulty other Barnackers were having with the criteria for this challenge I got to thinking about "A Random Act of Kindness" after the events that took place before the taking of this photo. So I went to Websters Online Dictionary: Webster's Online Dictionary - with Multilingual Thesaurus Translation to see if it would help to give some meaning to the phrase. This is what I found:

Random: Lacking any definite plan or order or purpose; governed by or depending on chance

Act: Something that people do or cause to happen

Kindness: The quality of being warm-hearted and considerate and humane and sympathetic.

Now to explain the events, I had just finished up at my bank branch and was walking back to my wife's office and it dawned on me that I wasn't walking my usual route and when coming to an intersection just went down a street I rarely take (random walk) and midway down it I came upon this woman feeding street cats (act, Kindness) and as I almost never go anywhere without a camera and it was the week for the challenge I happened to have the IIIf in my bag, so here is the shot.

IIIf, Sumitar 50/2, HP5+, ID-11

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!