Wireless shutter release for SL2-S - Pocket Wizard III.

Adamo

Advertisement (gone after registration)

HI everyone, Im trying to adapt my Pocket Wizard III triggers to use with the SL2-S but having issues getting it to work. I have done some research and have made up a 3.5mm TRS - 3.5mm TRRS cable but the shutter will not trigger. Have done alot of troubleshooting but can't get it to work. Has anyone had any experience with this? Im based in Thailand and doing an important shoot soon in Laos of a cave with bats and need to mount the camera on a 4 meter tripod in front of the cave and trigger the camera remotely/wirelessly. Im using the SL2-S as it s one of the best low light cameras available. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated! Many thanks, Adam.  www.adamoswell.com

IMG_8544.HEIC

I use the product mentioned in this thread with my SL2-2; it works very well. 

Pixel Wireless Timer Intervalometer TW-283 L1 Camera Release Remote Control for Panasonic S5, S1, G95, G91, FZ10002, G9, GH5, G85, G81, GX8, GX7, GH4, FZ2500, FZ2000, FZ1000, FZ300 https://amzn.eu/d/cWu3F6H

There are several options but only the TW-283 L1 for Panasonic worked for me; see link above. You can also get the adapter cable on Amazon.