Novoflex LET/LEM Adapter.

V23

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Novoflex LET/LEM Adapter. I have a Leica M to L mount adapter (using SL2-S) that works well all be it, it is very tight on Elmarit-M 2.8/28. Rather than struggle with it I am planning to purchase Novoflex LET/LEM adapter and leave it on that lens permanently. Would any one of you who own this adapter let me know if there is a groove on the L mount side to mark 6-bit coding on it. (I have successfully mark VM lens). I know I can enter lens type manually, but having it 6bit coded would make it that little bit easier. I cannot find illustration of this adapter L mount side anywhere on the net. Thank you in advance.

3 hours ago, V23 said:

Novoflex LET/LEM Adapter. I have a Leica M to L mount adapter (using SL2-S) that works well all be it, it is very tight on Elmarit-M 2.8/28. Rather than struggle with it I am planning to purchase Novoflex LET/LEM adapter and leave it on that lens permanently. Would any one of you who own this adapter let me know if there is a groove on the L mount side to mark 6-bit coding on it. (I have successfully mark VM lens). I know I can enter lens type manually, but having it 6bit coded would make it that little bit easier. I cannot find illustration of this adapter L mount side anywhere on the net. Thank you in advance.

Administrator please delete this topic as I have confused myself with this issue.

Hi,

I also have this adapter from Novoflex...
There is no “grooving“ for 6-Bit coding on the back side...

Nikola

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!