Iranians in Florida are supporting women in Iran

Louis

Advertisement (gone after registration)

This is nor a political post but a reportage about an event in South Florida as I have done several times in the past.

Like in many cities in the US and throughout the world, Iranians of South Florida gathered to demand democracy and freedom of women in Iran.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, stuny said:

Very good PJ - and better here than on Instagram - Bigger and more of them

Thank you, Stuny. Instagram is originally meant to be seen on smart phones; so it is not big enough to see a shot well. Here, in LUF, I had to post links to  Zenfolio which has a better image but may take time to load for some friends before they get fed up and move out!…. 
Thomas, thank you for checking.

Check my Instagram if you have a minute…..

Edited by Louis

11 minutes ago, benqui said:

Thanks for this series Charles! I could cry when I see what is going on in the streets of Iran. I am afraid that this really bad and violent situation for the Iranian people will be forgotten very fast in the Western world. 

Marc, you don’t really know me; I have relatives in Iran and my best friends are Iranians. They are telling me how anxious they are because each movement needs a leadership and organization to succeed, and unfortunately , they don’t have it because of the brutality of the ruling regime. But I don’t think I should talk any further since my post was just a very superficial reportage!…

Check my Instagram and my “story” if you have a minute 

Edited by Louis
  • Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb Louis:

Marc, you don’t really know me; I have relatives in Iran and my best friends are Iranians. They are telling me how anxious they are because each movement needs a leadership and organization to succeed, and unfortunately , they don’t have it because of the brutality of the ruling regime. But I don’t think I should talk any further since my post was just a very superficial reportage!…

Check my Instagram and my “story” if you have a minute 

Charles hope that I did not bother you, this was for sure not my goal. I really like that you showed us your reportage here on the LUF. I hope that the world will not to stop to support the Iranian people. But if you look into the newspapers (at least in Germany) you will not find that much about the demonstrations in Iran. Our newspapers are full of Ukraine war, Corona, recession, gas supply and gender discussions….

• Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Marc, I think I  didn’t express myself well and sorry about that. You didn’t bother me at all and thank you for your comments. What I was trying to say was that since we know each other only through this site, we don’t know about our respective  lives; and my involvement with this issue that we cannot discuss on a site that is dedicated to photography.

It is true that some nations need more understanding from the “free” world, and therefore, more support. You have been in Iran and obviously have close relation with those wonderful, brave,meducated, intelligent and sophisticated people; and I am sure, you would agree with me, they deserve much better. I have been in Iran before this regime and I know how wonderful this historical and cultural nation is or was….