:::::: Foto - Landscapes ::::::

vic vic

Advertisement (gone after registration)

hi all ..... lets develop a foto-landscape thread here.... (like the one in foto-portraits)

- mambers can post portraits : whatever u concider as landscape.... it can be anything near your house or far when u travel, a nature landscpae that is in your soul or in your eyes..... the beautiful and the ugly of our environment....

- post one or multiple in each post, but only if u think they are connected with each other as common content or aesthetic style etc.... otherwise make another post.....

- as appropriate to our interent community here - any leica camera of course..... feel free to include tech info or to exclude.....

- a little discussion about the nature and essence of landscape-photography, philosophy behind it, styles etc are most welcomed and will be fruitfull i think......

- constructive critique (and only constructive) to the posted photographs also can be fruitfull to members.... naturally, critique is a discussion .........

- please, it will be more appropriate to resize images before posting..... 600 pix at its max lenght or width should be ok i think.... big enough to illustrate image, small enough to make page loeading comfortable.....

- and have FUN

Probably a seascape, rather than a landscape but I seem to be loving clouds at the moment ... I tend to like a sense of space in a scape and the sense of e-scape

(M8 and 24 - I like the character of the images and I am getting too lazy to scan from old slides)