Is there a difference between the versions of Leica cameras that are released in the world in terms of quality?

The appears to be a slight difference.

Recently I purchased a new Q2 model 19050 through an Amazon seller.  When I registered the camera on the official Leica site, it would only accept my serial number as an ROW (Rest of the World) model.  I double checked the inner and outer box and discovered that the model number shown was: 19051!

I was concerned and inquired with Leica directly along with a copy of my invoice from Amazon.  The response was that my camera was correctly registered.  Subsequently, I also inquired about the difference between the 19050 and the 19051?  I received the following response: "The difference is, with 19050 (Version EU,U,JP), you can only take videos which is not longer than 30 minutes. With 19051(Version ROW), videos can be recorded for longer time."  I am not sure why this might be, except perhaps that there are patent or other licensing issues in various locations???

I did not pursue this any further.

19 minutes ago, mikeLD said:

"The difference is, with 19050 (Version EU,U,JP), you can only take videos which is not longer than 30 minutes. With 19051(Version ROW), videos can be recorded for longer time.

that's a firmware issue

the OP asked about "in terms of quality"

Do you mean is there a difference in the quality between different Leica cameras (the M vs the Q etc?), or do you mean is there a difference between a camera sold in the US vs a camera sold in Asia? If it is the second question, there is no quality difference, but there might be slight differences depending on the market area. I think they could not have GPS location tagging in China, for example. But the cameras are all made in the same places and have the same overall quality. There are some build quality differences between a camera like the S and S lenses vs the Q or TL lenses etc, but those are not generally anything to really worry about.