Software and Color Rendering For Q2?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I searched and could not find similar topics. I use both Capture One and DxO and shoot RAW only. Each program supposedly uses the Q2 to render its lens and colors properly but they look different. What is the consensus on which program(s) and/or settings bring out the best and most natural colors in the Q2? Thank you!

Welcome :). Use the software you are most comfortable with.
What you are seeing are the standard default settings of your programs. Easy enough to tweak the defaults to your taste to get your preferred colours out of any program. 
To get the most neutral default. use Lightroom and make a profile.But you might not like it and tweak it...

There are several treads (including from me) regarding different color rendering by Photoshop/Lightroom/Capture One/etc
When I switched from Lightroom to Capture One because a now solved problem with Lightroom the color rendering difference was rather big.
Changing the import settings of Capture One solved that difference.

As jaapv already wrote, use the one you are familiar with and tweak the import settings that the software in use renders "right"
If you wanna be picky then you may use a calibration device able to calibrate your monitor and printer.

Chris