Serious issue happened but my local distributor cannot help me!

danielpo6

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I bought your SL2S in Taiwan and I have encountered problems with it:

PLEASE! HELP! I'm working with this fantastic camera now and I will need it to make money for  living!

Any mistakes cannot happen while working!

Also, I'm using Profoto connect with Nikon version and SL2S crush every 10 shutters!

The first one is DNG file, it shows on either Lightroom or Photoshop will look broken.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

The second one is JPG from SD1, SD2 is fine for now.

The third picture is when I'm shooting with SD1, the picture is broken after I pressed the shutter.

You can see my works on my Instagram:

20 minutes ago, danielpo6 said:

This one is new, I changed to another PNY SD card it can't even read! 

Do the pictures look broken on the camera and on the computer?

Some triggers do crash cameras, since you are using only the middle pin to trigger M flash, just put thin tape over the other pins.

try formatting the cards before using them, but you should try a different brand. Sandisk, Prograde, Kingston .

Stay away from Lexar.

• Like 2

Check the connectors to the SD card in the camera are clear of obstructions like dust or other debris.  You can use a blower brush, but I'd avoid pushing anything hard into the slot, other than an SD card, of course.

Curiously the images you show are not broken in the same way.  The one with the beach view has two dark lines in the lower half of the frame which the image of the girl with the soft toy does not exhibit.  Have you tried using two SD cards and saving the images to both, then checking if one is ok?

Good luck.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I am not sure if the Profoto Connect will work with the SL2S. Profoto does not officially support Leica. I have used the Profoto Air Remote trigger (the basic, universal one), and that works on the SL2, so perhaps that would work better for you? It only has a single pin, if I recall correctly. I have also used the A1 on the camera and it usually triggers just fine.