kit adaptation

kengai

The SL is a heavier with a bulkier body and shooting manual focus with focus peeking is much different from rangefinder, so keep that in mind. If you aren’t going to take advantage of the L mount system outside of using adapters, then staying with native lenses on native bodies is a cleaner solution.
I use the SL and R lenses with the intention of getting SL/Sigma lenses moving forward, so I suggest you to first try it at a store and ultimately decide for yourself. In my opinion, the CL is perfectly fine and diverse enough from the M10 for you to consider those two systems, but I do not clearly see what the SL can bring you which your current setup cannot.

43 minutes ago, nico4444 said:

The SL is a heavier with a bulkier body and shooting manual focus with focus peeking is much different from rangefinder, so keep that in mind. If you aren’t going to take advantage of the L mount system outside of using adapters, then staying with native lenses on native bodies is a cleaner solution.
I use the SL and R lenses with the intention of getting SL/Sigma lenses moving forward, so I suggest you to first try it at a store and ultimately decide for yourself. In my opinion, the CL is perfectly fine and diverse enough from the M10 for you to consider those two systems, but I do not clearly see what the SL can bring you which your current setup cannot.

I may agree. I need AF for some of the things I shoot, so the SL was my choice over the M System - but I've never owned an M.  I went with all SL glass - the APO Summicron 35. 50 and 90.  If you are happy with using your CL for AF needs then keeping the M and CL may be the better choice.