HGT

SL 16-35mm oder Panasonic 16-35mm auf SL2 ?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Welchen unterschied in IQ gibt es zwischen SL 16-35 mm lens und Panasonic 16-35 mm auf der SL 2   (und SL /typ 601) ?

ich nutze nur das SVE-SL 16-35, mit dem ich seit es erschienen ist sehr zufrieden bin; neben IQ aber auch auf Gewicht/Größe achten, da scheint mir das Pana durchaus interessant zu sein (und konstante Lichtstärke); 

übrigens hält Pana auch das Patent an der optischen Konstruktion des Leica SL 16-35, was immer das auch bedeuten mag...

Hier was von heute mit dem SL 16-35 direkt aus den "heiligen Hallen"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Vieri
      Hello everyone,
        my review of the new Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16-35mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH is finally published! I compared it with the Voigtlander 15mm at the wide end, and with the Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm at the long end. I hope you'll find it interesting, here it is:   LEICA SUPER-VARIO-ELMAR-SL 16-35MM F/3.5-4.5 ASPH IN-DEPTH REVIEW   Thank you for your time and for reading the article! Best regards,   Vieri
    • By jrp
      I do like my wide angle M mount lenses that cover the 15-35mm range, but quite often I would find a zoom much more convenient for more precise framing. (Avoids the need to change lenses in the dark or dusty environments, etc)

The prospective 16-35mm variable aperture zoom would be convenient for that purpose, but it seems likely to be bulky.  AF would be useful, although I don't know how reliable it will be on such a wide, slow lens.

The WATE would be an obvious alternative, although it would be either poorer at the edges of the frame, or slower, than existing wide angle lenses that I have.  I assume that the SL 16-35mm will perform at least as well as the WATE.

How do others that have used the WATE and/or 16-35mm lenses in other systems feel?