New Panasonic Full Frame with SL Mount?

skimmel

Yes me too. i do not like the subscription from Adobe either.
But i work as a freeleance retoucher so i have to work with all software used today for photography and postproduction.
If i would be a hobbyist i would work with Affinity for the Post and C1 for Raw developing…

2 hours ago, Alistairm said:

My camera has arrived, but no battery grip yet. One of my five batteries is charging now... I'm looking forward to having a play. 

Does anyone have any flash recommendation?

are they out in Australia already? I wouldn't mind checking out the size and weight

I bought mine from BH. 

Size and weight will be VERY familiar to current SL users. 

While it lacks the elegance of the SL ("no labels, good luck") I haven't been into any menus yet and find the camera intuitive to take photos and review them. I have prefer the SL as a piece of industrial design, but my initial impressions are that the Panasonic is more immediately accessible. And the sensor is awesome. 

• Like 3

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Am ‎08‎.‎04‎.‎2019 um 10:58 schrieb Alistairm:

I bought mine from BH. 

Size and weight will be VERY familiar to current SL users. 

While it lacks the elegance of the SL ("no labels, good luck") I haven't been into any menus yet and find the camera intuitive to take photos and review them. I have prefer the SL as a piece of industrial design, but my initial impressions are that the Panasonic is more immediately accessible. And the sensor is awesome. 

Did you get the S1 or S1r?

• Like 1