LUF Book 2018: entries are now closed

andybarton

I have just sent my submissions but I seem to have deleted the email re donation  :(

It's OK, I'm sure I've seen your name on the JustGiving page :)

The challenge comes when someone donates as "anonymous" and withholds the amount they've donated...

• Like 1

Yes Andy, I can imagine and understand! It's just that sometimes I prefer not to give a descriptive title to avoid preconceived ideas, when a photograph should speak for itself.
However I have submitted 3 images already with a photographic title.

• Like 1

Oh dear ....... just like buying christmas presents ..... not a clue what to choose.

Left it late till panic set in and forced focus and some quick decisions .... all done now though ...... and I hope it helps raise some well needed and deserved cash ......  :)

• Like 1

Hello from the US. I just made my donation. Had lost my battery charger and just found it this morning at 5AM. My immediate thought after waking up a few hours ago was 'I really hope that 'midnight on Sunday in the UK' means 5 minutes after 11:25PM on Sunday. If not, at least my donation got through. I'm off to start snapping photos. Hope I get something good to submit. Also, if anyone has any thoughts on square vs rectangle photos, please reply. 

• Like 1

Last 90 minutes folks.

I will have to draw a line at midnight. If you’ve donated the charity contribution before that time then please send your photos straight away.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed and taken part. It’s been a fabulous response.

Now onto the next phase, more of which later.

Ahhhh I have been away out of the country, and thought I had to the end of this month to submit my images.....

Now ready to do this, but I see the date was yesterday......

Am I too late .....please,!

DES