Billingham: Customer service

BjarniM

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Oh, what an interesting thread! It is like a Hindi film with all its dramas and ups and downs of a rollercoaster ride. And nothing to do with Leica but still the moderator went ahead and called the company.

I am glad I own a Billingham bag, even if it is not in my current top 10 most used bags. I just wish they were lighter in weight.

Edited by Sandokan

• 1 month later...

I have used Billingham bags since 2003 (Hadley Pro, 335 and 550).  They have been outstanding, causing me no reasons to complain.  I have sold off the 335 and the 550 and am now regretting doing so.  I will be replacing the 550 in the near future with either a new 550 or perhaps a 555 this time around. 

• 1 month later...

For the record I recently contacted Billingham about a loose part on my bag via email. A response came in 24 hours and I confirmed a question they had about the version of my bag. The next day a replacement part arrived on my doorstep. So all systems are up.

My Billingham will probably last me for life, but should I seek a smaller or larger bag, it will most likely be a Billingham.