Canon F0.95 conversion?

williamn

Do these conversions really work? I've looked at a couple and they did not focus properly.

I'd seriously consider having an M modified permanently for the Canon .95 lens. Something like the below. I wonder if a camera engineer could make it so.

Thoughts?

leica_canon.jpg

Edited by pico

Do these conversions really work? I've looked at a couple and they did not focus properly.

I'd seriously consider having an M modified permanently for the Canon .95 lens. Something like the below. I wonder if a camera engineer could make it so.

Thoughts?

The conversion worked in my case. I had a TV version of the Canon 50/0.95 that Ken Ruth converted to M mount. He will ask you to send along your camera body so as to properly calibrate focus. My modified Canon 50/0.95 works beautifully (perfect focus) on both my M3 and MP.

Ken likes a challenge so you might email him as to your Permanently-Modify-M request.

Jim B.

• Like 1

Thank you all for the suggestions. I spoke with Ken (great guy and all) and sent over my kit today.

I guess Ken did not like my idea of permanently grafting a Canon 7S bay mount to the M4. :D He did not write back.

I'm going to try it myself.

I guess Ken did not like my idea of permanently grafting a Canon 7S bay mount to the M4. :D He did not write back.

I'm going to try it myself.

It takes him a few days to reply to email, try giving him a call instead at the times listed below:

9/5 wed./ Thurs. 9/noon Fri.

831-423-4465

It takes him a few days to reply to email, try giving him a call instead at the times listed below:

9/5 wed./ Thurs. 9/noon Fri.

831-423-4465

Thanks for that, William. Unfortunately I am hearing impaired. :D No phone.