nude woman with sexy mp camera and vintage leitz lens

vic vic

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi Franklin - I think you have a very good introduction to a problem in the world. Men are happy to look at female photography but are frightened by homo erotic imagery. Both should be equally accepted (or equally rejected) by all people but to accept one and reject the other is a double standard.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest user8952
I have been musing on the question today: Is the Leica Camera User Forum one of those exclusive private gentlemen's cigar clubs? So I did a search on the number of female members. There are only 77, of those maybe 10 have a history of any posts. Would you like as a member to have more women to post here?

(My answer: Yes, but posts like this make it preferable not to join.)

Would the forum members have a easy, enjoyable time looking at photos of a Leica 135mm lens used in a simulation of a sex act in which the male was about to be penetrated? Or the 135mm lens being photographed side-by-side of a penis, larger or smaller, flaccid or erect? (My answer: I don't think the men would enjoy seeing the short or flaccid penis, but for women, they encounter them regularly particularly as we get older and develop prostate problems.)

Do you know any women, or have shown the linked photos, who would view this an an erotic photo? Have you shown these photos to any woman (your daughter or wife), whom you know personally, who would see the 135mm lens as a sex toy they would want to use themselves? Would they find it pleasureable or comfortable, or would it cause pain? (My answer: I don't think women would buy a leica 135mm as a sex toy. It would be painful to use. I think men would prefer to use it as a lens only, not as a sex toy by themselves.)

Are we looking at a simulated sexual act for pleasure or love? Who feels the pleasure? Who feels the love? (My answer: We are looking at a simulated sex act that describes power and rape.)

On the subject of bodily fluids: Since a synonym for semen has been used, would men be comfortable describing menstruation?(My answer: Most men are squeamish about menstruation so they wouldn't. Women could easily talk about both.)

These photos or links to photos should not be here. Vic volunteered to take them down if the moderators or admins thought they needed to be. Earlier today, I was too chicken to do so. Finally got but guts back where they belong.

relax! I think, we are having a culture-clash problem here.

These photos or links to photos should not be here. Vic volunteered to take them down if the moderators or admins thought they needed to be. Earlier today, I was too chicken to do so. Finally got but guts back where they belong.

Hi Franklin,

sorry I missed my answer to this last paragraph in your original text. I must admit to not completely understanding the last sentence but I interpret it to mean you are asking Vic to remove the link and photos (?).

If so, I think the two photos here should stay - they are not in any way offensive, merely suggestive, which is what we all see every day in TV and magazine advertising, on both sides of the Atlantic (where the majority of forum members live).

As for the link - I think that if people are warned there is nudity, it is their decision to go there or not, and so the link should IMHO, also stay.

I have been musing on the question today...

Franklin, excuse me, but you are generalizing way too much, and you are speaking for people (one part of the members of this forum, even if only a small part) which you don't belong to, the women. I wont make the same, so I will speak only for myself.

By removing the link and the photos in order to protect me as a woman (that is what was your intention I get) you are doing way worse, you're deciding for me. Just ask yourself: would you do the same if this was a men-forum only? I guess the answer is no.

So, the problem is NOT me, the woman, the problem is YOU, the man, not feeling comfortable. But who has to pay the price of being partonized is ME. THAT would be, for me, a reason not to join the forum, not the "risque" to see photos like those on vic vic's page (I don't need a man to decide if I want to click on a link or not!)

As for the fact that the Leica forum is an open forum, as Rona|d writes in an earlier post, and that the kids could stumble over what daddy does (that's quite sexist as well!), and even if at the end of the message I can see the ;) , I don't agree with what he writes. First, if I log out, I can't see the pictures posted here, second it is MY problem, what my kids see (if I'm stupid enough to leave stuff around which I don't want them to see... I guess the Leica forum isn't the only one where it needs ID and pw to be logged in in order to see the whole content), what you do here is patronizing.

Evita, you got something wrong: There is still an open way to Vic´s webpage, only the direct link to the explicit content had been deleted for the known reasons.

oh, thank you very much, ron@ld, would never have thought of clicking on the link to his webpage... I'm blond and stupid ;)

- today's lesson: doing things (like looking at "explicit contents") detouring and hidden is ok, doing it in the open is not -

Guest imported_stefan_r

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Franklin, excuse me, but you are generalizing way too much, and you are speaking for people (one part of the members of this forum, even if only a small part) which you don't belong to, the women. I wont make the same, so I will speak only for myself.

By removing the link and the photos in order to protect me as a woman (that is what was your intention I get) you are doing way worse, you're deciding for me. Just ask yourself: would you do the same if this was a men-forum only? I guess the answer is no.

So, the problem is NOT me, the woman, the problem is YOU, the man, not feeling comfortable. But who has to pay the price of being partonized is ME. THAT would be, for me, a reason not to join the forum, not the "risque" to see photos like those on vic vic's page (I don't need a man to decide if I want to click on a link or not!)

As for the fact that the Leica forum is an open forum, as Rona|d writes in an earlier post, and that the kids could stumble over what daddy does (that's quite sexist as well!), and even if at the end of the message I can see the ;) , I don't agree with what he writes. First, if I log out, I can't see the pictures posted here, second it is MY problem, what my kids see (if I'm stupid enough to leave stuff around which I don't want them to see... I guess the Leica forum isn't the only one where it needs ID and pw to be logged in in order to see the whole content), what you do here is patronizing.

HAAHAHAH wonderful Evita!

Guest imported_stefan_r
oh, thank you very much, ron@ld, would never have thought of clicking on the link to his webpage... I'm blond and stupid ;)

- today's lesson: doing things (like looking at "explicit contents") detouring and hidden is ok, doing it in the open is not -

and !BRAVO! again!

thanks all for your active participation of course.... ravi, franklin, ronald, and others..

i will not respond to most of the comments here since i choosed it as "policy" not to talk myself about those things here (removing or editing my original post etc). and indeed - i have voluntiered for that as been told.... your comments and issues u rise are just as successfully done as i would speck myself :-))) if any body will post something of this kind that will rise about the same issues and questions, it is my promise to participate there activly :-)))

evita... u should not be upseted by the fact that u r blond. at least it is beautiful (or so many men say). there is a sentense as u know - "blondes are stupid" or something like that, well it misses the words "not only blonds...." :-)))

thanks for taking part here, your comments are valuable.

stefan, where is your leica x1000, i miss it, i have to go to the previous pages to see it, very powerful argument (especially about my photography in general), but above all, looks cool graphically :-)))

im kidding mate, u know.. :-)))))

evita... at some point, soon, your strong issues will be extenssivly adressed further...

Guest imported_stefan_r
Evita & Stefan, the perfect glue :p (always applause your own tribe)

btw. Evita, from your picture you do not appear blond (or is it from inside only?)

"EVITA": Dance-Floor >> Members

since Evita wrote a clear and understandable significant statement with a lot of sense, about what SOME MAN think here....

I agree with her! she showed you how poor your argumentation is!

tomorrow I may agree with somebody else if it makes sense to me.

Guest imported_stefan_r

stefan, where is your leica x1000, i miss it, i have to go to the previous pages to see it, very powerful argument (especially about my photography in general), but above all, looks cool graphically :-)))

im kidding mate, u know.. :-)))))

further...

you know what? the difference between me and most people here: my Leica is a tool for me, like all my other cameras, Nikon FM3A, Nikon F100, Canon Ixus, Nikon D100 apart from the digital ones they all work fine, all make (if you are able to use the light an compose) good pictures.. I am not on the leica HIP! "we leica photographers" I read it often here.

I wrote this in the german forum the other day: I put 20 good made prints on a table, fiberpaper, some done with canon lenses, some with nikon, some with zeiss, some with leica, nobody here in this forum will see a difference in quality.

I am also kidding a lot of times ;) this post was serious.

LEICA M8, LEICA M8, LEICA M8, LEICA M8, LEICA M8, LEICA M8, LEICA M8, LEICA M8,

Evita & Stefan, the perfect glue :p (always applause your own tribe)

btw. Evita, from your picture you do not appear blond (or is it from inside only?)

"EVITA": Dance-Floor >> Members

ron@ld, I'll not comment your first sentence, as it is just plein stupid, even with the :p (and as always, the written words say lots about who writes them)

as for the second one: so I guess you agree with the "blondes are stupid" thing, and want to say that even not being blonde myself, I'm stupid (inside)? that has as much sense as the "blondes are stupid" generalization has... as for my specific case, well, everyone can decide by her/himself what to think about me, for sure it's not up to me to decide for others.

and third: if you post a link, post the right one... or is detouring in vogue? :)

so what the hell do u want from me stefan - why do u think that i dont know what u say, or why do u think that my LEICAS LEICAS LEICAS are not TOOLS TOOOLS TOOOOOOOLS for me?

but no, i put it on light table and sorry mate, leica looks better... leave the lens at the moment - quality mtf graf etc, dont ***** mind about it either that much... iti s just different and it is a feeling of "CLICK" when it comes to samll cameras and what i do with them. so lets not ignore this issue too. what the hell r u buying $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ little camera if u dont see the differance on the light table and on your baryta papers. or u want to say that only now u realize that u were just as all that "LEICA LEICA CULT" once upon a time and mistanly spent your $$ on that????

put things in some proportion, fantastic photographer like u :-))))))