A Leica Day

bill

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My bet is that come Friday, well probably Saturday after shooting closes, Andreas will have his special thread up and operative for us all to post in.;)

Edit: A curious thought just struck me. This exercise will be 'rolling round the world' much like a tsunami as the 'shooting time' progresses round the world. Some of us will be finishing just as others are starting.

Sorry, too much time on my hands today.

This may be a stupid question, but is there a specific area of the forum on which to post our Friday masterpieces?

If it is stupid, I'm glad you asked. I was wondering the same thing.

It's in hand!

Andreas has been working like a trojan behind the scenes and all will be ready.

Regards,

Bill

UPDATE:

199 photographers, 31 countries... One Leica Day.

Good light and good luck to all those taking part. By the weekend Andreas will have a new gallery in operation, with a map facility to "place" your photo wherever you took it in the world. You will have space to write comments and a detailed description. There will also be a Paypal button to press to donate directly to the Disabled Photographers' Society. There will be full instructions on the gallery. UK photographers are encouraged to send a cheque with a copy of the Gift Aid form and a covering letter - again, all will be provided for you to download and use.

Thanks to all who have said they would participate, and donate. Now get shooting!

Regards,

Bill

The DPS is here:

http://www.disabledphotographers.co.uk/

The GIFT AID form is here:

HM Revenue & Customs: Appendix B1: Model Gift Aid Declaration

Bill

Nothing more than an idle bump, my donation will go elsewhere for something close to me. 8 minutes to the kick off EST. Here's hoping for a totally blue sky and no clouds or a blizzard (that determines where I go in the morning).

Murphy's Law says you'll see something different.