technical manual M4-2

Vmaxx

Thanks for the manual, but I am looking for a repair manual, as the Kamara is not fully equipped because it was used for document photography at the Post.
the shutter button was blocked and the shutter speed was set to 125 sec and the lens was only aperture adjustable. The lens was stuck to the body.
All in all, I have made the shutter button standard again and the shutter speed can be adjusted normally again and I can place my Sumilux lens and mounted the lock button for sharing lenses via eBay. Now I just have to place the viewfinder lever of which I have almost all the parts and then The camera is almost ready for normal use, but I would like to have the manual that describes how it is mounted.

On 12/28/2023 at 9:31 PM, Vmaxx said:

Hello, my name is Henk and I absolutely love the Leica rangefinder and I also own an M3 (which my father bought in 1954) and recently acquired an M4 -2 and I am therefore looking for the technical manual. Who can help me with this?
Kind regards, Henk

Hi and welcome to LUF

I did a quick web search and came up with the following:

Learn Camera Repair pay to d/l

This YT website has many in-depth Leica repair videos - very informative and a gem to boot. I searched for Leica M4-2 repairs (to the right of the magnifying glass)

Mikeno62

I have no affiliation with either link above.

• Thanks 1