Biker Boss

fotografr

Advertisement (gone after registration)

First Photo:  Dick Smith, one time President of the CC Riders motorcycle club in my town. This was a club, rather than "gang," and was generally involved with positive community activities. Still, when people saw 30 of them coming along the street, they tended to feel a bit intimidated. I photographed him years ago in front of his motorcycle repair shop along with the three most important things in his life; his bike, his woman and his dog.

M6/28mm Elmarit/Tri-X

Second Photo: Same person photographed a few years earlier as he participated in a fanciful downtown parade

M6/Tri-X (don't recall lens but possibly a 75mm Summilux)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 17

Just now, pcgarner said:

These are great. I particularly like the second portrait. Any chance you could do a follow up, contemporary shot?

Thank you. I'd love to but he has relocated to a small town a couple of hours away. If he was still here it would definitely be fun to do. 

3 hours ago, fotografr said:

First Photo:  Dick Smith, one time President of the CC Riders motorcycle club in my town. This was a club, rather than "gang," and was generally involved with positive community activities. Still, when people saw 30 of them coming along the street, they tended to feel a bit intimidated. I photographed him years ago in front of his motorcycle repair shop along with the three most important things in his life; his bike, his woman and his dog.

M6/28mm Elmarit/Tri-X

Second Photo: Same person photographed a few years earlier as he participated in a fanciful downtown parade

M6/Tri-X (don't recall lens but possibly a 75mm Summilux)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Great photo's, Brent. Were you member of the club?

• Haha 1