Companions

fotografr

Advertisement (gone after registration)

This guy and his pygmy pig were in downtown Palm Springs enjoying some gelato. He had two spoons--one for himself and one for the pig--and they were trading bites. The pig was extremely well-mannered.

Q2M

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

15 hours ago, fotografr said:

This guy and his pygmy pig were in downtown Palm Springs enjoying some gelato. He had two spoons--one for himself and one for the pig--and they were trading bites. The pig was extremely well-mannered.

...and seems to enjoy 😊

• Like 1

Very cute.  Once the pig gets to full size (which is much smaller than regular adult pigs) all its cuteness will vanish.  Hopefully its owner will not detere him from keeping the pig and giving it attention - Pigs are very social and will suffer without the attention of its owner or others of its kind.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, stuny said:

Very cute.  Once the pig gets to full size (which is much smaller than regular adult pigs) all its cuteness will vanish.  Hopefully its owner will not detere him from keeping the pig and giving it attention - Pigs are very social and will suffer without the attention of its owner or others of its kind.

If he keeps feeding it gelato, it won't be long until it's fully grown. Pigs are said to be the most intelligent of all four legged animals. 

5 hours ago, Louis said:

An awesome shot, and I like the tonality of the BW. Do you get a BW, or a color raw file with Q2M? Or only jpeg?

Thanks, Louis. It's a B&W Raw file, but you can also set the camera for DNG + Jpeg, or Jpeg only. The Q2M puts out superior images. 

• Thanks 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

41 minutes ago, fotografr said:

Thanks, Louis. It's a B&W Raw file, but you can also set the camera for DNG + Jpeg, or Jpeg only. The Q2M puts out superior images. 

Thank you. I asked this question because, if I can recall ( as I never do it ), when you set a camera to BW; it usually comes in jpg, and in color that you have to convert!….  Q2m is, indeed, much more advanced,  and producing great BW photos.

6 hours ago, Louis said:

Thank you. I asked this question because, if I can recall ( as I never do it ), when you set a camera to BW; it usually comes in jpg, and in color that you have to convert!….  Q2m is, indeed, much more advanced,  and producing great BW photos.

Yes, the Leica Monochrom cameras are a whole different story. Their sensors have no color filter array so all you get is the b&w file. 

• Thanks 1