Godox Xpro II L compatibility

Mikko Kankainen

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On 12/24/2023 at 12:55 PM, kiwidad said:

So yesterday I fired everything up again. Sync at all speeds but massive over exposure. 
reset the ad200 and now it won’t sync at all! Put it down for a few hours and it only syncs under 1/180. A few minutes later doesn’t even fire. Pause couple of hours and it’s back with overexposure in sync tho!

put the controller in the legacy mode and it works ok up to 1/180th and in manual only

kinda disgusted at this point so I found a used sf60 at a reliable store at less than half the new price and pulled the trigger.

as long as I don’t need hss the Godox is great as a portable studio flash but it’s days are numbered.   

The Ad200 is not compatible with the L trigger, only the AD200Pro is.

In any case nothing is compatible with M11.

The Leica one is the only option for HSS.. but even the SF60 has to many problems, I am on my 3rd one.

2 hours ago, Photoworks said:

In any case nothing is compatible with M11

maybe profoto, but only up to 1/1000 in HSS

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

On 12/28/2023 at 12:16 PM, Photoworks said:

The Leica one is the only option for HSS.. but even the SF60 has to many problems, I am on my 3rd one.

On 12/28/2023 at 12:16 PM, Photoworks said:

Actually the Flashpoimt version of the ad200 IS compatible! Worked great on my q2 and m10

m11 is another story however!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2023 at 2:27 AM, Photoworks said:

Not according to godox. I was emailing with them for some strange light banding in TTL and HSS 

what can I say... maybe the flashpoint Evolve200 R2 is better than the bare AD200?. Used the godox proII Leica controller with HSTTL triggering a flashpoint evolv200 R2 works just fine on my q2 and M10. M11 is another story altogether

Advertisement (gone after registration)

11 hours ago, kiwidad said:

what can I say... maybe the flashpoint Evolve200 R2 is better than the bare AD200?. Used the godox proII Leica controller with HSTTL triggering a flashpoint evolv200 R2 works just fine on my q2 and M10. M11 is another story altogether

flashpoint is the adorama rebrand of godox, the units are the same, and many times you need updated firmware they send you over to godox website to download it.