Strange Red Hue on images

pixelpixi

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi, I just got my new M10-P and took a few test pics.  However they are turning out with a red hue and not very sharp.  Any ideas please?  I attach an example of just the DNG opened in PS and converted to jpeg due to file size issue here, but the hue is still the same..

Thanks in advance

Rosie

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

18 minutes ago, pixelpixi said:

Hi, I just got my new M10-P and took a few test pics.  However they are turning out with a red hue and not very sharp.  Any ideas please?  I attach an example of just the DNG opened in PS and converted to jpeg due to file size issue here, but the hue is still the same..

Thanks in advance

Rosie

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

My M10-R came out of the box like that. Just reset to Factory Settings, job done.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

5 hours ago, paulsydaus said:

Holy molly, that’s not a good first impression.  You shouldn’t need to reset a camera out of the box.  Dear lord.

Dear paulsydaus,

Based on posts from senior users in other threads, you can be accused of trolling. Be careful 🙂 .

btw I agree 100% with you. Reseting a camera out of the box...silly 🙂 

They shall advertise it: Reset is not included in price of M10 🙂 

11 hours ago, paulsydaus said:

Holy molly, that’s not a good first impression.  You shouldn’t need to reset a camera out of the box.  Dear lord.

Quite; your dealer should do that on their pre-delivery check - but Leica buyers have this strange fetish about unopened boxes. 🙃

16 minutes ago, pixelpixi said:

hmmm looks like I started something here :).  It's working perfectly now, but I must admit it's a first to have to do that.

No, it's good to air these little hiccups. As I said earlier it happened to me and the camera had been checked out by Red Dot. It can happen to any digital camera and a friend of mine had it happen to his Canon and, that too, had been checked out by his dealer.