A green line over the top of the screen

wilsonho

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I am using the M10-p. A green line appeared on the top of the screen. Is it normal for all m10-p camera?

Thank youT_T

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

It's probably normal, but it's not a green line because it depends on the motiv. I just checked my camera in LV and there is a band not so bright. I've not noticed it before so it must be normal. Don't worry too much, I don't.

Edited by dickgillberg
spelling
  • Thanks 1

Took me a couple minutes of looking at the pics to see the "green line" being referred to!  I have to admit that if I saw/noticed it on my M10 it would annoy me but, as noted, if it doesn't affect the pics I would just ignore it...with some mumbling to the effect that "a 7kUSD camera shouldn't have such a problem"...etc.   .:huh:

• Thanks 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

4 hours ago, Mikep996 said:

Took me a couple minutes of looking at the pics to see the "green line" being referred to!  I have to admit that if I saw/noticed it on my M10 it would annoy me but, as noted, if it doesn't affect the pics I would just ignore it...with some mumbling to the effect that "a 7kUSD camera shouldn't have such a problem"...etc.   .:huh:

You really have to look for it to see it in Live View mode when settings indicator is turned off. It's the top of the frame-line area that will pull down and display settings when settings feature is turned on. It's not really green, just appears green in the example posted due to the OP environment/lighting.