Any interest in a European Leica S meeting in Berlin?

hartgraef

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Who would have time and desire for a European Leica S meeting in Berlin? I was thinking of a long weekend
(Friday to Sunday) end of October 2019 or beginning of May 2020. Together we could explore the city and nature of Berlin,
make a portraitsession with portrait models, watch photo museums and exhibitions, ... .

• Like 2

Advertisement (gone after registration)

So far, seven interested parties have reported in the German and international part of this L-forum. I would then start to plan a diverse program. Are there any special interests (historical or modern architecture, portrait photo session, touristic or non-touristic Berlin, night photography, ...)? My suggestion would be that we meet on Friday, October 25 at noon to get to know each other in a restaurant. Who would have other ideas?

• 1 month later...

I suggest the following program:

Friday, October 25, 1 pm: Come together in a restaurant (exact place to follow)

afternoon City East / government district with various photo galleries

Saturday, October 26:

in the morning district Prenzlauer Berg

in the afternoon City West with various photo galleries

Sunday, October 27th:

in the morning Jewish Cemetery Weissensee

in the afternoon district Kreuzberg around the Oberbaumbrücke

In between, we can fortify ourselves in cafes and be together in the evening in restaurants.

• 3 weeks later...

Our first meeting place for the Come Together on October 25th at 1pm will be the restaurant Sole d`Oro at Wilmersdorfer Str. 153, 10585 Berlin.
For hotel recommendations close  to the restaurant and good transport links to Tegel Airport (TXL) as well as the main station, please send me a forum message.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Only a little over a week until the Leica S meeting on October 25-27 in Berlin. For the table reservation in the restaurant Sole d'Oro I would need the exact number of participants. If you have decided to participate and will come for sure, please send me a short message.

The first European Leica S meeting is behind us. With Wolfgang only one Leica S photographer, but a very sympathetic and highly interesting participant found the way to Berlin. For a whole and two half days we walked and drove all over Berlin and photographed many facets of the German capital. Bärbel and Kladdi joined us at times with their Leica CL and enriched our photo tours with numerous explanations and stories about Berlin. Thanks a lot for this!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg (Kulturbrauerei)

S 2 + S 70

More pictures:
https://www.l-camera-forum.com/topic/298534-interesse-an-einem-leica-s-treffen-in-berlin/?tab=comments#comment-3843629

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, hartgraef said:

The first European Leica S meeting is behind us. With Wolfgang only one Leica S photographer, but a very sympathetic and highly interesting participant found the way to Berlin. For a whole and two half days we walked and drove all over Berlin and photographed many facets of the German capital. Bärbel and Kladdi joined us at times with their Leica CL and enriched our photo tours with numerous explanations and stories about Berlin. Thanks a lot for this!

Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg (Kulturbrauerei)

S 2 + S 70

More pictures:
https://www.l-camera-forum.com/topic/298534-interesse-an-einem-leica-s-treffen-in-berlin/?tab=comments#comment-3843629

Being one that indicated participation - but didnt make it for various reasons - I would like to thank you for the initiative; much appreciated! And continue to post photos from Berlin (and other locations)! 

Edited by helged
  • Like 3