Help needed from Q2 Users

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi all

quick update from me.  The files I shot using super speed mode (not high speed) will not be recognised by photoshop or lightroom classic.   A number of people have contacted  me directly to say they too have the issue.  The latest being just over a week ago.  

Leica UK are aware of the problem and I was sent a beta of the new firmware to use to see if that fixed the issue.   I did not install it and pointed out to Leica that my issue was needing to get access to the photos already taken.  I didn’t want to use a beta firmware on my primary camera  

So far no solution for them!

regards

Josh

11 hours ago, nicci78 said:

Have you tried Apple Photos app in MacOS Mojave ?

it worked for me for super speed continuous dng. Which appeared all black in LR. But perfectly fine in Photos. 

Hi

thanks you so much.  Whilst I can't access the DNG and therefore edit to the full potential at least I can make some adjustments and then print!!!.   You are brilliant.

thanks

Josh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Josh bear said:

Hi

thanks you so much.  Whilst I can't access the DNG and therefore edit to the full potential at least I can make some adjustments and then print!!!.   You are brilliant.

thanks

Josh

You are welcome.

You are just lucky that I remembered this trick. After experiencing the same thing during the Q2 launch day workshop event.

I thought that my SD card was faulty. And did not think much about it.

Hopefully, Leica will solve the problem soon.