Help needed on my CL exposure ... !!

Advertisement (gone after registration)

😲  May I ask those who may provide the answer for a problem I am encountering with my CL?  I just trying to get back in use it, with a Leica 35/1.4 ASPH lens, before (have not been using the CL for a long while) there was no issue on exposure accuracy, but now I found after every shot, it looks dark, and by checking on the camera "PLAY", the photo info indicated it is -1 stop exposed, although all the setting before and when shooting were correct, the camera is not set to "-1" EV compensation at all!   What did I do wrong in operation or settings? 

Are you selecting your own aperture, shutter speed and ISO, or are any of those settings on "auto?"

Try using the camera with both shutter and aperture on auto (program mode) and see how the exposure is. Also check your ISO setting to be sure it's appropriate for the light level. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, fotografr said:

Are you selecting your own aperture, shutter speed and ISO, or are any of those settings on "auto?"

Try using the camera with both shutter and aperture on auto (program mode) and see how the exposure is. Also check your ISO setting to be sure it's appropriate for the light level. 

I did ...  but not find the reason yet.

When something like this happens it's usually due to a setting being made, likely inadvertently, in the menu. My suggestion is to do a factory reset and start from scratch. If you still have the problem after doing this there is probably something wrong with the camera. 

• Like 1