Desperately looking for a grip/handle for the 2.8/280mm APO Telyt Lens

hmathias

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Dear All,

I am looking to buy a grip/handle for the 2.8/280mm APO Telyt lens handle which my lens lacks. Would anyone know where one would be for sale without the lens?

This  grip/handle for the 2.8/280mm APO Telyt Lens which is no longer available from Leica in Germany. And they do not plan another production of it.

It was catalog Part# 14632

Thanks!

Harry

I have this lens with the grip, but I do not sell the grip.

Cannot you rebuild the grip from hardwood? The original one is made out of plastic. I could give you the measures.

The grip does not have a mechanical function, it just holds the lens. 

Otherwise you could perhaps build a grip from tripod parts.

Jan

• Like 1

Have a look at the website of the Scottish dealer ffordes, under Leica R accessories. They've got what looks like two different pistol grips in stock, including a new one whose picture looks like the illustrations I've seen for part #14632.

• Like 1

Have a look at the website of the Scottish dealer ffordes, under Leica R accessories. They've got what looks like two different pistol grips in stock, including a new one whose picture looks like the illustrations I've seen for part #14632.

Thank you sooo much I will check it out!

• Like 1

Thank you for your kind offer. Making one is my second choice, because of the time and effort that would take. 

Thanks Sooo much to Masjah and Jankap for their kind replies and effort! I ordered the Ffordes R handgrip. It was the correct part. This forum is fantastic! Who would have thought that you can still find this clever accessory for hand-hoilding long lenses.

• Like 2