Battery chargers for the M9 and M8 stopped working, simultaneously.

Lax Jought

Advertisement (gone after registration)

That they don't work anymore, sorry for my English: switch off, disable. It was just a joke.

If you see what Tesla can do with firmware in their cars, it's conceivable within the near future that companies will be able to switch their products off on a certain moment

That they don't work anymore, sorry for my English: switch off, disable. It was just a joke.

If you see what Tesla can do with firmware in their cars, it's conceivable within the near future that companies will be able to switch their products off on a certain moment

Well, I tried to charge the battery in my chargers and it didn't work on either of them.  Then I plugged in my M240 battery into the M240 charger, into the same power point, with the same electrical lead and it charged as per normal.  This is perplexing.  It's obviously the chargers that have gone down but why both of them, at the same time?  My batteries and the battery from Leica have a bit of charge left in them and they're working fine in the M8.2 and M9-P.