my M9 is off to Germany!

XVarior

Guest jvansmit

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I have the impression from reading this forum that some cameras get repaired a lot faster.

So, I wonder what is different?

Interesting if that's the case. I've emailed Leica today to query if 6-7 months if for my M9 sensor replacement is standard.

btw, the reason I took my camera into the Hong Kong agent is that I was upgrading to M9-P after falling in love with my M9 all over again after using Fuji gear and the M240 for many months. I had thought the small 'blobs' could see on files at small apertures were small dots of lubricant that would be cleaned up during the upgrade process. :D

Guest jvansmit

Update from Leica Customer Care directly:

"I just talked to the work shop and the technician told me that your camera will probably be repaired at the end of January. At this time we should have all spare parts needed in stock."

:)

• Like 1

Update from Leica Customer Care directly:

"I just talked to the work shop and the technician told me that your camera will probably be repaired at the end of January. At this time we should have all spare parts needed in stock."

:)

Congratulations for the good news. Good luck.