YES!

algrove

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I already got the Olympus EVF for like $165. I have an R to M adapter from Novoflex so I can "exist" until more accessories arrive.

Got it from the Washington, DC Leica Store. Ordered it from the Manager while in the Leica Booth at Photokina at 10am Euro time on 18 September. They would not accept pre-orders until it was officially announced.

The baby is born, early, but we hope not premature. The Leica doctors will make it a healthy one.

• Like 1

I already got the Olympus EVF for like $165. I have an R to M adapter from Novoflex so I can "exist" until more accessories arrive.

Got it from the Washington, DC Leica Store. Ordered it from the Manager while in the Leica Booth at Photokina at 10am Euro time on 18 September. They would not accept pre-orders until it was officially announced.

The baby is born, early, but we hope not premature. The Leica doctors will make it a healthy one.

Oh now you have me excited!! I've been watching my phone all day hoping D.C. will call me next as I pre-ordered not soon after you did :)

I just hope they get more than a few...

• Like 1

Oh now you have me excited!! I've been watching my phone all day hoping D.C. will call me next as I pre-ordered not soon after you did :)

I just hope they get more than a few...

Well, I sure hope you get the call real soon.

• Like 1

So on another forum, comparisons where discussed. Some obvious and some not.

M versus M9

M versus MM

M versus RX-1- it's coming next week too. Inevitable comparison.

M versus 5D3

M versus P45+

When will I have time to just do some good ole' shooting.

Frankly, I am getting anxious to use my R lenses even though the Leica adapter is not out yet. Who cares as I have a Novoflex R to M adapter and got an Olympus EVF for $169 so I am ready to go. I might even enjoy using the Leica 500 mirror or my 280 with a 2x extender and yes, Jaap, even my 105-280.

Edited by algrove

So on another forum, comparisons where discussed. Some obvious and some not.

M versus M9

M versus MM

M versus RX-1- it's coming next week too. Inevitable comparison.

M versus 5D3

M versus P45+

When will I have time to just do some good ole' shooting.

Frankly, I am getting anxious to use my R lenses even though the Leica adapter is not out yet. Who cares as I have a Novoflex R to M adapter and got an Olympus EVF for $169 so I am ready to go. I might even enjoy using the Leica 500 mirror or my 280 with a 2x extender and yes, Jaap, even my 105-280.

Please direct me regarding M vs M9

• Like 1

Total silence from Scotland and I notice that Ffordes are not on the list of UK Leica dealers with stock. I hope I have not made the wrong decision for patriotic reasons.

Wilson

Surprise surprise - there is NOT a new M on eBay at a marked up price yet (that I can find) but I would not be astonished to see one by early next week.

Wilson

• Like 1

Total silence from Scotland and I notice that Ffordes are not on the list of UK Leica dealers with stock. I hope I have not made the wrong decision for patriotic reasons.

Wilson

Wilson - list of dealers with stock? Do we know if any have been shipped to the UK aside from demo cameras?