Advertisement (gone after registration)

I like the way it looks but feel if it were cropped out or a bigger scene it would (maybe) have told more of a story.

Ah, I was wondering if/when that point would be made! I cropped it to a 8 x 10 format for printing and will admit that it is a little tight in the frame. The original format (below) does have more of a sense of space perhaps.

• Like 1

Ah, I was wondering if/when that point would be made! I cropped it to a 8 x 10 format for printing and will admit that it is a little tight in the frame. The original format (below) does have more of a sense of space perhaps.

This second version is even better.

Paul

• Like 1

Keith

agree with all said...biting sharpness and contrast...love it!

andy

might even be unfaithful to my Trix and hc110 this weekend;)

Indeed! Tri-X exposed at ISO 200 and developed in Rodinal for nine minutes is giving me negatives that scan very well.

Another reason for me switching to Rodinal is that there are no concerns with shelf life. I spend two periods of nine weeks or so per year out of the country (with gaps in photo activities prior to departing) and suffered bottles of Ilfosol3 and Aculux3 ruined by oxidisation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk