Poll: LEICA M & R-Adapter – the adequate R solution?

Leica Blog

I would say yes. When I tested the Ricoh GXR, which works in more or less the same way, I found it a satisfying platform to use both my M and my R lenses on. The only reason why I don't need a GXR - or M - is because I use my R lenses with Pentax K5 and the image quality is good enough for me. For now.:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dead and buried. Leave it that way.

That or they need to reengineer a Canon or Nikon to properly us R lenses. And that is not going to happen as they are still not AF.

My 35 and 28 PC lenses now wear Nikon mounts. The 100 APO has no place. I just might convert it, but it has no auto diaphragm them and takes it back to 1950.

I would say yes. When I tested the Ricoh GXR, which works in more or less the same way, I found it a satisfying platform to use both my M and my R lenses on. The only reason why I don't need a GXR - or M - is because I use my R lenses with Pentax K5 and the image quality is good enough for me. For now.:rolleyes:

Interesting. I am looking at the K5 IIs. Leitax converted? How do you find the viewfinder?