Autumn Forest in Germany

Iduna

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello, community,

as a newcomer to this forum I would like to introduce myself with a few shots from my X1.

It is my first Leica camera. 6 months ago my adventure started and I am totally convinced of the performance of the X1. Every shot is a challenge, an adventure and the results are waiting for improvement and new discoveries how this could be achieved. I am happy to have entered a different world of sharpness and depth.

The fotos are showing impressions of late afternoon sceneries in the local hills of the Teutoburger forest in the northern part of Germany.

I would like to learn more and would be pleased if somebody gives a comment.

• Like 4

Welcome to the forum!

A very nice set of pictures. I detect a hint of blur in the first photo.

The ones with the red mushroom and the sepia treatment of the trees look great. You captured the light and shadow play very nicely.

X1is a great tool, keep clicking.

Welcome to the forum. It appears as if you are getting off to a fine start with the X1. You are using the sunlight to good advantage with the shadows and light in the second and last pictures. The one with the toadstool is lovely with the vivid colors. I also like the first one for its composition, lighting and the mood that it conveys.

Paul