The Story of an Old Lady

TerenceYam

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Terence, most enjoyable series. Supreme color work. Touching and delicate presentation.

I frequently wish that this forum would offer a category for photo essays. It would take us all to greater depths....as viewers and participants.

Thanks vdb. The photo essay category is really a good idea. It would be good if the system allows us to upload photos from time to time and have them shown on the top of the thread with captions.

Terence, most enjoyable series. Supreme color work. Touching and delicate presentation.

I frequently wish that this forum would offer a category for photo essays. It would take us all to greater depths....as viewers and participants.

I fully agree with Virgil. Your work serves as a template for a series. ugh enjoyed. Just love that old woman & what she had to say.

I ran into this family whose grand parents have lived there for many years. They were gathering the whole family to spend a day in the old hosue before the Government brings it down. I took a group picture of their whole family in front of the door. I have also emailed back the photo to the girl who was studying in the city.

6120004397_b12dbf9da1_o.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I met this family when I was wandering in the old district. The grand parents live in this district for many years and now the area will be demolished by the Government, their children and grand children came back to have dinner with them. I asked them if I can take a family photo with them and sent the photo back to the little girl afterwards.

5745689766_be21a56a42_b.jpg

M6-ChangSha-2-E100vs-074s by TerenceYam, on Flickr