Is there a half case for the X1 that supports grip?

PayPerView

There is the Leica ever-ready case made for the X1. This takes the grip and comes with a matching case for the viewfinder. I use only the bottom part of the case because I have the viewfinder permanently attached to the camera and the top portion of the case would not fit anyway. It is a nicely made case (if you like grey :-) ) and cheaper than Luigi's. Luigi's cases are nice but their "retro-rustic" aesthetic, to me, do not quite fit the clean design lines of the X1. Just my personal opinion!

Peter

PayPer View-

You can use the Leica X1 Everready Case and it fits the Leica X1 with the attached grip. You would use the lower half of the case and as a bonus it comes with a case for the viewfinder. POPFLASH has them in stock. I have been very happy with their customer service. Here is the link: LEICA X1 EVER-READY CASE #18710 MINT+. Later on you have the option to use the seperate full cover.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

In various leathers.

GEO

Yes I've seen them too. They look very good to me although I don't fancy the very retro leather that much. Simple black will do nicely. But at this time he only makes a half case and the site says he's working on a full case for the X1 too. Now that could be interesting... :)