LUF Charity Book - >250 sold

andybarton

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi Andy

I was using Chrome on a PC but I have now successfully ordered the book very smoothly indeed using Firefox. I noted your comment that Firefox was OK with Blurb. First time that I have ever had a problem ordering anything with Chrome, it is usually very fast and accurate. All's well that ends well and I can't wait to see the book.

Well done everyone.:D

My order is placed and I want to also says thanks to the group of people that put this book together. Lots of obvious hard work put into it and for a wonderful cause as well.

I will feature it on my blog in the next few days as time permits. Not sure what that will do since I only have 3 readers but I'll do it anyway. :o

I was honoured to be asked to transport a copy of the book to Zingst and have showed it to the 20 to 30 forum members present. I can report that there have only been positive comments about the book and several members told me that they were very impressed with the quality of the printing, let alone the excellence of the photos themselves.

Personally, I was captivated from the first to the final image and am amazed at how much more impact the printed copy has than the PDF copy we viewed some months ago had.

My congratulations to all who have contributed, particularly to the editors whose work was so difficult but especially to Bill Palmer, Andy Barton, and Steve Unsworth for providing such a first-class tribute to the forum and it's members.

Now please go and order your copy and one for someone special! ;-)

Pete.

I, for one, am very pleased indeed that people are enjoying the book.

So far, we have made 30 sales. A very satisfying number.

Edited by andybarton

People, PLEASE report any ordering problems TO BLURB. I fully appreciate that people are having issues, and are persevering - others less committed may be put off. THIS IS A BLURB ISSUE - PLEASE REPORT IT TO THEM SO THAT THEY CAN SORT IT OUT.

Regards,

Bill

Edited by bill

it was passed around a few times during the meeting of international forum members at Zingst and everybody was extremely impressed both with the quality of photos included and the quality of the production itself. Again well done all and I am looking forward to getting mine. Every forum member will be proud and happy to have it on their shelf/ tavola de caffe!

Just ordered 2 and everything seems to work smoothly, two thumbs for everyone working hard behind this project to make it a wonderful memory to treasure down the road.

We have now sold 59 copies and I note with interest that the first one ordered on 02/06 appears to have been dispatched.

Maybe we should do a Google Map thing like on the M9 delivery thread :)

Have just seen, ZINGST was mentioned above. Great event there and quite a few

honourable international forum-members turned up under perfect festival conditions.

Here is a photograph of the THE BOOK being examined and found to be more than perfect.

Even the Hasselblad camera seemed impressed ...

Best

GEORG

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!