M8 evolution to M9 or M8.3 - Wish List

Guest BigSplash

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But I guess that's the difference between a photographer and a CEO.

I feel I must try to redress the balance and stand up for genuine CEOs here.

None of the ones I know would indulge in trolling behavior on an internet forum. They rely upon facts and figures to run their companies. They do not speculate, nor do they trade in hearsay, half-truths, misinformation or outright falsehoods. They do not feel the need to boast of their experience, wealth or status. They do not feel the need to keep reminding everyone that some people agree with them. Oh, and most are excellent summarisers - they have learned the value of brevity in their path to the top.

Above all they do not tilt at windmills, ride hobby horses or flog dead ones.

Regards,

Bill

Guest BigSplash

None of the ones I know would indulge in trolling behavior on an internet forum. They rely upon facts and figures to run their companies. They do not speculate, nor do they trade in hearsay, half-truths, misinformation or outright falsehoods. They do not feel the need to boast of their experience, wealth or status. They do not feel the need to keep reminding everyone that some people agree with them. Oh, and most are excellent summarisers - they have learned the value of brevity in their path to the top.

Regards,

Bill

Bill your input is as always baseless and vicious. It has as usual nothing to do with Leica..

Gaze deeply into my eyes and repeat after me-

I will not reply to any more of frankowens posts

I will not reply to any more of frankowens posts...

There may be something there...I feel sleepy...:rolleyes:;)

Originally Posted by offshore

Gaze deeply into my eyes and repeat after me-

I will not reply to any more of frankowens posts...

There may be something there...I feel sleepy...:rolleyes:;)

.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :cool:

Regards,

Bill

Bill Bill Bill. you obviously don't keep up with the business news here in the U.S. Most all those behaviours describe CEO's here, Where have you been? Living in a cave? I'll bet the CEO's in the U.K. are pretty much the same. Didn't take a lot of thought when posting that nonsense.

Bill Bill Bill. you obviously don't keep up with the business news here in the U.S. Most all those behaviours describe CEO's here, Where have you been? Living in a cave? I'll bet the CEO's in the U.K. are pretty much the same. Didn't take a lot of thought when posting that nonsense.

To be fair: Bill only refers to CEO's he knows.

I cannot help feeling that, seen the present world economic crisis that -some - CEO's have brought us, Bill's subset must be a statistically irrelevant nice lot!

Edited by vanhulsenbeek

There may be something there...I feel sleepy...:rolleyes:;) (Jaap)

Jaap, Offshore's mantra was in response to my post below. And, you were the first to respond to this thread.

Jeff

The only thing that surprises me is why some of the "veterans" on the forum, if indeed they believe this, continue to read his threads and often are the first to offer polite and helpful advice.

HI John - but judging by the fact that M9 profiles have been seen in C1 I would predict that the M9 will still be sold with C1.

Might as well be that Phase One wants to offer C1 as an choice for M9 owners.

For the M8, the raw processor in C1 seems to produce better images than Lightroom.

If they manage to achieve this for the M9 also, I would guess that many M9 owners are willing to pay to get C1 if Leica distributes Lightroom with the M9. Also, a lot of M9 owners will probably have C1 already if they previously have owned a M8, so it's only a question of upgrading the software.

My hope is however that Lightroom wil catch up with C1, since I prefer the workflow in Lightroom

rumours are that the M line will die with the M12, it will be presented on 12/12/12

Leica is negotiating changing calendar to 20 months to be able to launch the M20 by year 2020... we will see, this is only a rumour.

This is all balderdash and you know it.....

"Balderdash"... now there's a great word. I haven't seen it used for years. Gone with the era of top hats and tails. Thanks Jaapv for the resurrection. I'll have to steal it and use it somewhere.;)