Street Scenes around London

blakey

Advertisement (gone after registration)

A couple as I walked down Portobello Road, the gargoyle sits in someone's house looking out, not quite Notre Dame but I think the trees keep him happier. The shots of the signage is just so contemporary with Nottinghill at the moment.

Come do some shopping.

T the Brit

Thanks Paul. I like the camera for its simplicity and speed. I can only imagine in the days of film how easy it would have been to roll of 36 images in a short space of time. Thank god for digital. !

I am still in early flushes wanting to see what the camera produces when I point and shoot. Funny thing is I use my D3 and D700 in manual mode most of the time yet the M8 I use in A mode. Learning how the camera sees is part of the journey.

I wish the glass was cheaper I have Summarit's at present not sure why I need the 1.4 glass but I do pine for it. In the meantime I will play at 2.5 !!!

Thanks for your comments.

T the Brit

Thanks Paul. I like the camera for its simplicity and speed. I can only imagine in the days of film how easy it would have been to roll of 36 images in a short space of time. Thank god for digital. !

I am still in early flushes wanting to see what the camera produces when I point and shoot. Funny thing is I use my D3 and D700 in manual mode most of the time yet the M8 I use in A mode. Learning how the camera sees is part of the journey.

I wish the glass was cheaper I have Summarit's at present not sure why I need the 1.4 glass but I do pine for it. In the meantime I will play at 2.5 !!!

Thanks for your comments.

T the Brit

I never take as many shots with film. Instead I try to be more deliberate and discerning as to how I photograph. When I shoot digitally, I tend to shoot a lot more as you do.

Paul