Identification please

Seems to me the device to actuate shutter+mirror in Visoflex I... usually, the flexible cable is slightly curved when in operation; it had its own code, but at the moment I can't remember it.

Cool i need that!

But i always thought that they looked like this?

Original Leica Double Cable Release for Visoflex I - eBay (item 200273307058 end time Feb-06-09 19:32:30 PST)

What is the difference?

Cool i need that!

But i always thought that they looked like this?

Original Leica Double Cable Release for Visoflex I - eBay (item 200273307058 end time Feb-06-09 19:32:30 PST)

What is the difference?

The item displayed on your link is older... it dates back to the "Ur-Visoflex I", known as PLOOT, that was announced together with the first telyt 200 in the '30s (funny old codes...:) ... the lens was OTPLO, the mirror box PLOOT, the lens+mirror box was listed as TOOLP): the double cable release (POORQ - then OZWTO/16492 in the version for Viso I) is of course for use with tripod... with the Visoflex I and the OZXVO, and in the proper shooting conditions, one could even afford to work hand-held with a decent stability...