Leica USA --- OK?

arthury

Arthur -

My first exposure to Leica USA service was in 2001. Since then I've used them another five times. All of the experiences were excellent (well, one just a bit less so), and completion was always exactly on time or a bit ahead of ETA. The only problem was with my last service when they failed to take note of my drop-dead date for return, but a call to them got the gear returned early. On that same service they sent the gear to my home address instead of my work address -- They missed that note of instruction, but Barbara was home that day to receive it.

Guest darkstar2004

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I have had one experience with Leica USA.

My pre-ASPH 50/1.4 was dropped on a hard tile floor, had no obvious damage. I sent it in to Leica NJ and asked for a inspect, CLA & reapir as needed.

It was back home in 2 weeks like new - all for the low, low price of $0.00 American :)

No complaints here.

• 2 weeks later...

My stuffs arrived at Allendale. 1 day later, I send in an email requesting if they have any ETA. Collean said she will have visibility in 2 days or so.

I sent another email requesting for ETA after 3 days and this time no one responded even though it was CC to repair.

Today, I re-sent it and no response again.

I called and left a voice mail at Robert Fisk vbox and no calla were returned.

Is this normal to you guys?