New prefix added when using Lightroom mobile

Advertisement (gone after registration)

"I recently encountered an intriguing issue that I haven't experienced before. During my road trips, I capture numerous photos and later process the Leica SL2-S DNG files on my iPad Pro using Lightroom Mobile in my motel room at the end of each day. Subsequently, I save these processed files to my iPad Pro as JPEGs. This approach saves me considerable time when I return home, as I only need to work on the very best files and save them as TIFs. However, upon returning home, I observed an unusual change in the file names of the saved JPEGs from the first half of my 10-day trip: the usual prefix 'L' had inexplicably transformed into 'DO.' This left me puzzled."

Has anyone here ever experienced anything similar?

Looking through my library I have ONE image where the L was replaced with DO.  Mostly I copy from card to desktop and rename the images at that time so only having one image with such a name is not surprising.  This image happened to be taken with my original Q.  What I don't remember is if I used Lr or Fotos.  I think I was playing with photos as the image is just some random crap on my desk with a keyword of test.  It looks like my Q was sitting on the desk, too.  Of course I could have been testing Lr import.

My test photo was taken in March of this year.