Charging M11 Batteries

SrMi

1 hour ago, jecusial said:

I like to travel light. Would using the Apple charger for MacBook Air to charge an M11-P be OK? What would be a downside?

Yes and none, except you only have a single charge port available. Test the cable you take. That'll be the issue, if there is one.

My M11 chargers are still in the box. So is my Mac charger, phone charger etc. I travel with an international charger that supports PD charging, GaN and supplies over 120 watts.

LENCENT 120W International Travel Adaptor, Universal Travel Adapter with 1 USB-A & 3 USB-C PD Fast Charging, All-in-One Wall Charger for Mobile Phone, Laptops, UK/EU/AUS/US, Black : Amazon.com.au: Electronics

Gordon

18 hours ago, FlashGordonPhotography said:

Yes and none, except you only have a single charge port available. Test the cable you take. That'll be the issue, if there is one.

My M11 chargers are still in the box. So is my Mac charger, phone charger etc. I travel with an international charger that supports PD charging, GaN and supplies over 120 watts.

LENCENT 120W International Travel Adaptor, Universal Travel Adapter with 1 USB-A & 3 USB-C PD Fast Charging, All-in-One Wall Charger for Mobile Phone, Laptops, UK/EU/AUS/US, Black : Amazon.com.au: Electronics

Gordon

Definitely test is before you go. 

I had real problems on my first trip away as I brought just usb c leads, the lead was fine but for some reason the camera got the hump and refused to charge. In the end the solution was to put the lead in, drop the battery out for 10 seconds, pop it back in and then the M11-P recognised the lead and charged normally. I'd got down to about 20% by then and a charge was sorely needed!