Which is best?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Leica Rumours is offering a tsunami of discount offers on big range of PP software - but which do you use and most importantly - which is best?

(Of course the one that you use - will be the best - won't it  😁)

I suppose that the internet will be littered with comparison reviews - but it would be interesting to get some hands-on, fully-honest opinions from people here as well as pros and cons

https://leicarumors.com/2020/08/18/the-latest-photo-editing-deals-and-coupons-4.aspx/

7 hours ago, wda said:

Much has been written about this subject.  Notable absentee is Alien Skin Exposure. 

I use Exposure X5, as its very Lightroom like, if that's what you what and having tried a number of others and not wanting to have to learn a whole new program from scratch found it very easy to swap to.

It's none subscription, and updates for the current version number are free, or at least they have been up until know for me.  Only real problem I have had is a few issues with the smart collections which occasionally produce strange results, such as not properly reading the creation date for scanned images for example.

A new version is due out shortly with a number of improvements and speed enhancements according to their web site https://exposure.software/blog/.  If you buy it now you get the new version free when it appears.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1