31-12-2020........ for a 11-23mm

4 hours ago, Dave in Wales said:

My 'go-to dealer' just quoted me the above delivery.

I think I'll place an order for 'hens-teeth' delivery will probably be sooner :)

Do Leica want to sell stuff or not?

I suspect Leica is selling all of these lenses they can produce, at present... :D

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I have a couple of preferred dealers (and some I avoid), but when it comes to an item that my preferred dealer cannot supply in a reasonable time frame I have no qualms about going elsewhere - and nor should they.

I look EU wide when I'm really keen to get hold of something - Germany and Austria in particular. I've never been let down.

Edited by LocalHero1953

9 hours ago, johntobias said:

Just sold mine, like new £1100.   Just too wide for me .....great lens though.  !

That's interesting, thank you.

I notice also that you have a 'cheeky wee micro-nikkor 55mm for macro stuff', might I ask how this attached to a CL precisely. What make and model of adapter would that require please.

On 7/7/2019 at 7:11 AM, Dave in Wales said:

That's interesting, thank you.

I notice also that you have a 'cheeky wee micro-nikkor 55mm for macro stuff', might I ask how this attached to a CL precisely. What make and model of adapter would that require please.

just a cheap gobe adapter Nik-Leica M then onto a Leica M-L adapter........the proper Leica M-L adapter is well worth having as you can adapt loads of stuff to M fitting

• Like 1