Bought the 35 FLE. 50 FLE's still available in BOS

wparsonsgisnet

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I bought the beautiful and inexpensive (NOT) 35 'lux FLE yesterday (partly Bill Wendlandt's fault) and am mightily pleased.

My dealer let me know he had it and a couple of 50 FLE's (on Wednesday). Thursday, with a night to think it over (really stupid), I bot the 35.

There are 2 50 FLE's available still. Any interest, ping me.

Regards to all,

Used the new 35 some yesterday -- we have a couple of feet of snow in Boston -- and did enjoy it.

It is quite stiff compared to my other asph. I like the smaller hood, too.

You know, these guys make nice stuff.

Regards to all,

Like someone said it is new, but also out in the cold with new grease could have made it even stiffer than it otherwise would be. Congrats.

I bought the beautiful and inexpensive (NOT) 35 'lux FLE yesterday (partly Bill Wendlandt's fault) and am mightily pleased.

My dealer let me know he had it and a couple of 50 FLE's (on Wednesday). Thursday, with a night to think it over (really stupid), I bot the 35.

There are 2 50 FLE's available still. Any interest, ping me.

Regards to all,

Bill,

Not my fault. I am in Austin, TX and I do not recall holding a weapon to you forcing you to purchase anything. You can use that excuse with you wife I guess. Were those 50's the APO version?

Bill,

Not my fault. I am in Austin, TX and I do not recall holding a weapon to you forcing you to purchase anything. You can use that excuse with you wife I guess. Were those 50's the APO version?

Bill (and William Palank), the 50's are not the APO. Didn't realize that FLE also applied to the APO.

The 35 I bot (not a typo, but sorry for my shorthand) is the new FLE lens.

The 50's I left behind (still satisfied with my 50 'lux asph -- Bill W, do NOT tell me that I would be better off ....) are the 'lux asph but not the APO.

(How can I be so confused by the naming convention of the maker of my favorite lenses? I guess it's ok, because they're holding all my money.)

Regards to all