Lightroom support X1

RichardM8

Advertisement (gone after registration)

While I'm painfully counting down the days to get my X1, I wonder if the DNG files are fully supported by Lightroom 2.7 and/or 3B2?

I've been working with Lightroom and PS for years so it would be a nasty surprise if the X1 is not suported yet... :rolleyes:

Richard.

While I'm painfully counting down the days to get my X1, I wonder if the DNG files are fully supported by Lightroom 2.7 and/or 3B2?

I've been working with Lightroom and PS for years so it would be a nasty surprise if the X1 is not suported yet... :rolleyes:

Richard.

There are no surprises here. Your X1 actually includes a free download of Lightroom for installation on upto 2 machines. DNG files work with LR2.7.

Yes I know about the download. But at the time DPreview tested the X1 late december 09, there were no profiles for ACR 5.6 at the time for the DNG files ftom the X1. ACR and Lichtroom go hand in hand on this point so I wondered if there have been any updates on this.

Richard.

Richard, rest assured that LR 2.7 will process your X1 DNG files. So should its successor version LR3*. Furthermore, you can customize the processing to suit your requirements. I hope your patience is soon rewarded.