There is NO M9

Guest JasonG

Guest JasonG

Advertisement (gone after registration)

As per the title really.

There has been no launch announcement, no "teasers" from Solms, nothing.

Please can we refrain from going on as if every (wo)man and her/his dog has one and has found all sorts of issues already?

Tra

Jason

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest WPalank
As per the title really.

Please can we refrain from going on as if every (wo)man and her/his dog has one and has found all sorts of issues already?

Tra

Jason

Spoken like a true Benutzer! :cool:

As per the title really.

Tra

Jason

Oh, really?

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/leica-m8-forum/96795-m9-spotted-leica-youtube-video.html

enjoy!!

JasonG strikes me as an eminently sensible man who confines himself to facts. He can count me as an ally (although I doubt he actually needs one).

Whatever happens on 09/09/09 it is absolutely correct that Leica Camera has said nothing in public that could reasonably be construed as confirming the existence of an "M9". As for those who appear to ridicule what he says, they should note that JasonG does not deny that there could be such a camera ... he is merely saying that it must still be considered a hypothetical quantity

Thank heaven for his "still small voice of calm" in a sea of wind and froth.

Edited by scsambrook
spelling error

JasonG strikes me as an eminently sensible man who confines himself to facts

No he clearly does not. Because there has been teasing first. And second, even if Leica never said anything public, one cannot deduce "there is no M9" like he did.

So basically, he made several logical errors and so did you :D

No problem, we are used to guys with just a few posts explaining us life, universe and everything in 42 ways :p

"There’s probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.”

My response would be

"There probably is a God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.”

Premise is different, result is the same.

No he clearly does not. Because there has been teasing first. And second, even if Leica never said anything public, one cannot deduce "there is no M9" like he did.

So basically, he made several logical errors and so did you :D

No problem, we are used to guys with just a few posts explaining us life, universe and everything in 42 ways :p

Ah, forgive me, perhaps I should defer to those with many posts, as well as greater experience and knowledge of so many things. But I am really just a simple soul who thinks it IS true that Leica Camera has never spoken publicly of an M9 and is not afraid to say so.

And, my dear Pascal, remember that teasing is not a promise, as I remember from courting young ladies in my youth many decades ago.